Friday 4 September 2009

September 04/09/09

New Year, New Start!

Hey,

okay so here is the project I have been waiting for, complete creative control, time limits are perhaps a little daunting but I know the direction I plan to go in so here is hoping that I can do it.
Before I start it would be best to know more about music videos themselves so I can apply theories and conventions to my own work. I have made a list of some copywright free music that I would consider using for my music video, and once I have chosen my song I plan to then sit down and draw up some ideas for my music video. Chalkwell Fair is open in a few days and having some shots filmed there might make good viewing because of the colour and different shot capabilities, something to consider...

No comments:

Post a Comment