Monday 14 September 2009

september 14/09/09

Music Music Music

Okay, so now its time to get down to the business of choosing the right song. I have a list in mind, all copyright free, of some ideas of songs that would make good music videos. Some of the songs already have their own vidoes but some don't. In that respect it may be easier to pick a song without an already existing music video because there would be less expectations.

The songs I will consider using are:

Anywhere but here by Safety Suit
The Last Night by Skillet
Thinking if you by Katy Perry
Its alright its okay by Ashley Tisdale
Another heart Calls by All American Rejects
Red by Daniel Merry-weather

There are elements to each song that i find appealing and in all cases I have ideas that would make the videos really stand out. When choosing my song however, I must take into consideration resources and time constraints as well as lyrics, beat and tempo. 
I may come to find that i have to choose a song based on creative ideas and ability rather than whether or not I like the song.

I think its time i really listened to the songs and assess them with a more critical and creative eye .

No comments:

Post a Comment